Friday, March 28, 2008

Too tired to think

UGH, I hate this week, I can't wait til Monday and just start all over again. I know I should say I will start all over again tomorrow, but I am waiting till Monday.

Welcome Joanne, I hope life is treating you well.

I had brownies too, is this brownie week????????? My husband makes the best brownies, when I was leaving for work this morning, I asked him to make some. When I got home from work, bam there were brownies. I ate two. Could have ate the whole pan, but only ate two.

Have to be at work at 6 am tomorrow, so I am going to bed now.

Dionne

1 comment:

bridget said...

because i am who i am...i would have to agree with the part of you that is saying "why not just start over right now, with this meal in front of me?"

make a good choice right now!!!!

because i am who i am....luv ya!