Thursday, March 27, 2008

THURSDAY - does it seem like everything goes wrong on thur?

So, I signed on to check the blog...because the easter candy just slipped into my mouth (ok - it was only two jellybeans, but i'm no idiot - that can easily turn into every last jelly bean in the basket). figured i'd check what you ladies had said, perhaps keeping myself from anymore jellybeans! and i'm glad i did!

why do i choose to put food in my mouth? it should be when i'm hungry - not when i'm frustrated because 1 missed day of work (stupid computer) turned into 2 days of trying to catch up, annoyed because the easter candy in the house only seems to plague me...why God, why?, tired.

my goal - to stand in front of the mirror and not feel fat. and yes, i mean "feel" not "look" fat! because how i feel mirrors how my eating choices.

so, chew on that instead of any stupid brownies, pb cups, slices of cake - and the list could go on and on and on!

WE ALL HAVE THE POWER :)

oh yeah - miss lisa, no i'm not going to let it go :)~

No comments: