Monday, March 31, 2008

did you get the memo - it's monday!

so, tomorrow is April Fool's Day & I'm contemplating doing something evil to my family - i'm still thinking about it! as far as mondays are concerned, today was a great monday to hit the floor running! a fresh start for the week! i'm thrilled to see that our virtual last meal was so delicious - anyone up for cybersex- LOL! I WILL SEE YOU ON THURSDAY - I THINK. Has anyone been sitting in MY SEAT? chat later - off to baseball practice! xoxox miss gaily

3 comments:

bridget said...

No - i set up streamers around it and the girls yell at a new member if she tries to sit in it...always looking out for you!

hey, is barbara in on this blog thing? do you have her email address?

Gail D. Chase said...

thanks for covering my tuchas! i don't have barb's e-mail. she would love this!

bridget said...

Agreed! We need to get her email on thursday!!

btw: thanks, i had no idea how to spell "tuchas"!!! ;)