Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello?

OK, so I think I may be blogging! Way to enter the 21st century, Mindy! Last night was not good, and tonight is looking not much better. Babysitting two of Harry's friends, so will be winging it to see if I even get to eat. My old foe - chocolate - has reared its ugly head, as I am selling candy for H's school. ($1.00 a bar - Twizzlers, Hershey Bars, and Kit Kats). Too much temptation, too little time. When will it get warm, so I can remember why I wanted to lose weight to begin with?

2 comments:

bridget said...

woo hoo - me too!

so i struck a deal with myself with the easter candy this year. one piece a day (1 pt worth) and has so far been a mini pb cub every day. i hold out for as long as i can -- there's something about the 3 o'clock hour...

so maybe that could be how you deal with the candy in the house - freeze the chocolate, that way you don't feel obliged to eat the whole package. i know many a leaders who do this!!

Jodeye said...

i just signed in for the first time today. Exciting. Okay, I was actually going to write something fresh like,
"I recently heard about this 15 minute rule. Wait 15 minutes AND if you still want it...eat the whole bag."

That's a true friend.