Friday, March 28, 2008

I am a putz

Puttzing around
I am puttzing around. i know i probably spelled it wrong,but it is exactly what i am doing. i know what to do, i just don't do it. i too, feel like i am in a slump too. I am doing it half butt. Tracking in my mind, and not accounting for everything. Not eating my veggies, and taking too many liberties. i bought easter candy, reese's eggs, and why did i? jack is allergic to peanut butter. i just wanted them, and i have been having 1-3 a day. they are the small eggs. i can try and justify anything.
i really need to get back and track and remember how good i feel when i am losing. it is so hard sometimes, old habits really bite you in the butt. I feel like i shouldn't have to work this hard, i just want it all to come easily. i know i am silly..

No comments: