Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ahhh the weekend is upon us....

Really, is 2 1/2 T. of chocolate chips enough??? Not sure if I will try this week, because i have the plethera of mini pb cups to choose my 1 point snack from everyday!!! but happy to report that since the candy is out of view (zipped up in a ziplock bag in the snack cabinet) i swear out of sight (even just a little) HELPS!!

as for friday:

bfast=4 (lt eng muffin, 2 T hummus, milk)

lunch=5.5 (salad with 1/4 c of my kidney bean mix, egg salad with 1 egg and 1 egg white, lt bread, popcorn)

dinner=9(salad, pizza - taco pizza from market day - yummy)

snack=1+6 (my mini pb cub, and choose a variety of chocolates, instead of the brownies and chips that someone brought to our house last night)

really, what is it with the brownies this week????!!!!!

1 comment:

julie said...

I really did think that the 2 1/2 T chips was good - remember it calls for mini chips...made some more today