Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Post for Gail

OK, I haven't had whipped cream since last WEDNESDAY. If I lose on Thursday night, I can have some during Lost.

I've been getting tons more exercise in - the 2 oldest are doing track and I can walk while they're there. As the weather improves, I hope to get even more in. I'm not really tracking my dinners but trying to be reasonable. I do points for breakfast and lunch, and I'm not a snacker, just a whipped cream whore after the kids are in bed.

Yes, I said WHORE.

Anyway, WW makes chocolate ice cream cups for 2 points. I absolutely must have dessert every night - always have - but clearly I need portion control.

2 comments:

bridget said...

just heard about a new ice cream bar from ww - a coffee flavored one! i love love love coffee ice cream - a member just mentioned this morning at class, she said it is similar to the giant fudge bar - just coffee flavored...please let there be no aftertaste ;)

Jodeye said...

already had it-giant latte bars. not bad. no aftertaste. still thought the chocolate were better. tried the ww mint choc chip and turtle cups. both good mcc is 2. turtles are 3.