Sunday, April 6, 2008

It's freakin tax time....i hate this time of year!!!

And i really believe that fun sized candy should be ZERO freaking points while i am doing my TAXES!!!! for those who don't realize, i DESPISE this time of year...it just bugs me...i feel it's my penalty for being a productive member of society, my punishment for working. oh i could go on and on and on.

BUT I WON'T!
Good going miss gaily, i'm here admiring your work ;) you keep going girl. and i hear you on the chinese, didn't satisfy me yesterday either, just bloated me up, but glad to say that with all the water i drank my fingers are finally back to their normal size! i am taking the day off from tracking, too much other tracking going on regarding the you know what that i said i wouldn't go on about!

but i do believe i'll stop throwing the pieces of candy in my mouth everytime the little dollar amount changes in the corner of my tax software.

so, miss gaily are others at least checking the blog or are we really out here on our own? don't care - i still love the company!!!!